They are a step away from crystal waters, in a beautiful, pine covered area just outside of the main village of Agistri. Their aim is to offer a very unique experience to guests wishing to visit Greece and partake of a truly inspirational and relaxing location.
Rosy’s Little Village combines all the factors they believe to be necessary for the total wellbeing of their guests. They present many exciting possibilities:
- * Summer Workshops – Yoga, Tai Chi, Energy Balancing, Vegan Cooking, Meditation, Nia Dance – to name a few ….
- * Delicious Dining – Their cuisine is famous for its beautiful, nutritious food. Prepared with organic produce from their own garden and served on their terrace restaurant overlooking the sea – each meal is a treat for all the senses!
- * Organised speed boat trips around Agistri and neighbouring islands. Visit the ancient site of Epidaurus, cruise the blue waters and lunch on another island such as Hydra or Poros. Their team arranges these trips to suit your preferences ….
- * Live Greek music – nights under the stars with their “stars” Maria & Kristina – extraordinary songbirds! You are truly transported to another time …
- * Water sports: Ski – Canoe – Scuba Diving
- * Lazy sunbathing, swimming & relaxation in their own quiet beach front area
- * Simple and tastefully arranged rooms, Wi Fi coverage and excellent service from their friendly staff
Rosy and her team look forward to welcoming you and making your stay a truly memorable experience!
CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE