Agistri island, where stunning sceneries create the perfect setting for your Greek wedding.
1) Reenact romantic scenes from all time classics. Greece’s islands have mystified movie producers worldwide and served as the main backdrop for many movies. Tie the knot with the green backdrop of Agistri and live out Mama Mia moments at your own Greek wedding .
2) Go barefoot. Opt for a laidback, on-the-beach reception for your Agistri wedding.
3) Bonding time. Welcome your joint venture and the beauties of the island with friends and family.
4) Smart spending. Wedding celebrations could be quite costly, especially if they are held away from home and accommodation for friends and family is also added to the equation. Agistri island is an ideal setting for a ‘budget wedding’; the lush isle just a short car and boat ride from Athens. Guests can walk easily to the church or to your ceremony at the beach. Enjoy a romantic reception and good accommodation at reasonable prices.
5) Keep it private. Destination weddings usually have the closest friends and family in attendance and greater effort is put into entertaining the whole wedding party in order to create a more memorable, highly personal event…
6) Two-in-one. Make it special for everyone by combining the celebration with a romantic honeymoon in one destination.
7) Experience a traditional Greek wedding. Create a truly unique experience, and have your Big Fat Greek Wedding with savory foods, plenty of wine, singing and dancing.
8) Relaxed wedding. If the classic wedding reception doesn’t fit your character as a couple, plan your wedding at your favorite place to relax the Agistri beach.
9) Or a “noisy” wedding … choose Greece for your special day where celebrations take a whole new meaning. Traditional dancing, local delicacies, the “raki” and the distinctive music will definitely mark this day for a lifetime!
10) Leave the worrying to everyone else. Your accommodation on Agistri will be happy to take all your worries away organising “the” most memorable day of your life.